Monday, November 28, 2011

Pro-crastination

Well, in relation to my last post - I told myself that I would write one blog every day of Thanksgiving Break. Now that it is one day after the end of break, I am sitting down to write some entries. sigh.

Break was great. A twelve hour car ride brought us to a warm-sunny-palm tree-pool side destination. I spent several hours just lying in the sun, enjoying the vitamin D that we miss out on in our normally cold climate.

I'm glad there are only about two and a half weeks left of school. I don't know how I'm going to do everything that I need to do in that amount of time, but its not the first time that I've felt like that, and in the past it has always somehow worked out. Regardless, it will be over in fifteen days, and that is a wonderful thing.

3 comments:

  1. I also didn't do Blog works during thanksgiving break. hahah but I am so happy, Christmas is coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanksgiving break is so nice!!! mmm warm sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not procrastination if you never intend to do it

    ReplyDelete